Civil Celebrant Services
Other Services with 'Your Life Cycle Celebrant"
Funeral or Memorial Service – $400
I will visit you in your home and together we can create a ceremony to farewell your departed loved one with respect and dignity.
- A family member will be invited to deliver the Eulogy or I can do that on your behalf.
- Your loved one’s life will be celebrated and remembered just the way you want.
Renewal of Marriage Vows – $350
This is an ideal way to celebrate a special wedding anniversary.
- You and your loved one can renew the vows you made to each other all those years ago.
- You can pledge your ongoing support and appreciation into the future.
- I will come to your home or chosen venue to deliver the ceremony.
- You will receive a keepsake certificate in memory of this special day.
While same sex marriages is now legal in Australia, there will still be some occasions where couples are unable to marry due to legal impediments. They can still commit themselves to each other and celebrate their love with a personal commitment ceremony.
- You can exchange vows similar to a marriage and seal your love in front of your families and closest friends.
- You will receive a certificate as a keepsake in memory of this special day.
Similar to a Baptism but with no religious content (unless requested), Civil Naming Ceremonies are a lovely way to welcome your baby into the world with your family and closest friends around you. I will come to your home or chosen location to celebrate this special occasion with you. Your baby will receive a keep-sake certificate along with certificates for 2 Godparents.
All ceremonies may incur travel expenses depending on distance.