Select Your Wedding Ceremony
Weddings – from $550 – $750
I am happy to offer you choices of ceremonies to make your wedding day perfect, each of which will be styled to suit your requirements. Whether you plan on a grand affair, a smaller more casual ceremony or something intimate, the choice is yours!
All ceremonies now include your official marriage certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages valued at $60.
To ‘lock-in’ your date, a non-refundable booking fee will be required.
1. “Your Ultimate Wedding Celebration”.
By far the most popular choice as it offers everything you need for the complete ceremony with a larger number of guests at your chosen venue.
Offers you a well balanced ceremony, allowing you to add your personal touches and vows, and will include the following:
- Your ceremony will be amplified with my P.A. and microphone.
- I will give you a keepsake copy of your ceremony and your Commemorative Marriage certificate.
- I can bring my signing table with fitted cloth if the venue does not supply one.
- You may also like a guest to present a reading or poem.
- I am happy to do an onsite rehearsal the day(s) before if distance permits OR in my garden.
2. “A Friendly Affair”
A smaller wedding with up to 30 guests at your chosen location. Ideal for weddings with a small/no bridal party or second marriages.
- Does not need to be amplified so I can leave my P. A. at home.
- Offers you a well balanced standard ceremony with your choice of suggested vows
- You will receive your Commemorative Marriage Certificate.
- I can bring my signing table if required.
3. “Intimate Style Ceremony”
A standard ceremony in my attractive garden with up to 4 adult guests.
- Ideal for those who don’t have the time, the energy or the expense of a large formal wedding.
- A warmer alternative to a registry office wedding.
- You will receive your Commemorative Marriage Certificate and your marriage will be registered online following the ceremony.
Things you need to know:
1. The most important step in the marriage process is meeting with your celebrant and filling in your Notice Of Intended Marriage. By law, this must be done at least one month prior to the wedding date. A longer time is preferable with 18 months being the maximum amount of advanced notice.
2. You will need to produce your original birth certificates(copies are not acceptable) along with photo ID such as your license. A passport is also acceptable but does not contain as much vital information as your birth certificate. If you have been married previously, a divorce or death certificate is required.
3. A non-refundable booking fee will be required to lock in the date and time for your ceremony. Once that is paid, legal paperwork will be generated to start the marriage process and you can rest easy knowing everything will be taken care of.
4. Your celebrant has certain legal responsibilities for every ceremony regardless of size. The approriate amount of time and care will be devoted to every ceremony, large or small. The cost of your ceremony depends enriely upon your situation, size and location as additional elements may be needed.